BIvas Mishra:Indian Enterpreneur



BIvas Mishra: Entrepreneurship has always been a field of passion for me, since my childhood. I knew I had that in me and I knew I’d become an entrepreneur one day & this word being so catchy, so I prefer to use it whenever someone use to ask me about my goals. 
My deep interest in business & innovation made me mark my senior secondary education in commerce.
Currently, I am pursuing my Integrated B.Com-MBA Degree from Lovely Professional University, Punjab. My deep interest for events, society and marketing made us create a family of like minded people in Spasmodic.
Since we always had a passion for organizing events we took up that responsibility. We had to organize an event that can develop other student’s skills. And that gave us a good experience of how we can organize an event. 
Setbacks are something to be learned from and then must be erased from your memories because bad experience might drag you back while making a good one.
Last year we finally took a stand and decided to create our own company that can help people to not just develop their skill but help them in any which way possible.
Spasmodic Pvt. Ltd (Revolutionizing Events Experience) is something we ended up with.Spasmodic is a diversified group having business in event management, marketing consultancy, brand management, legal consultancy, fests, Corporate Event, Wedding Planning & Management, Conclaves, Award Shows, Product Launch, Seminars, Birthday Parties and Live Concerts.
We have grown phenomenally since we started Spasmodic and have made a brand name in the Industry.
We have had around 25+ clients until now, and we have hosted 10 events in our LPU university. And there are a lot of big events lined-up this year.
We were also nominated for the India 500 Start-up award which is really encouraging.
Our company is run by 4 people. Mr. Prem Punjabi, Mr. Amlan Mishra, Ms. Muskan Patel and me. Anybody can reach us out at info@spasmodic.in.
I am 20 years old and despite being a student, I devote myself completely to my work.
I have received massive support from my parents and Grandparents. They’re the reason why I am completely determined and dedicated to my work. One thing I learned from my uncle is that keep learning more & be the best wherever you stand, or else no one is going to know your true value. To believe in smart work will help you to grow in this generation.
From my experience, I have learned that never compromise your wonderfulness for anything-- That is what makes you unique.
One message I would like to convey is that "Follow your passion, Dream High and Make yourself capable to pay the cost of your dream, because Desire to Dream and Dare to Commit will catapult you to gain greater heights & would ultimately let you reach your desired destination along with an opportunity to enjoy the journey".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 movie shots in Delhi University

Top Debating Societies of Delhi University.

Top 10 girls colleges of DU